Jujitsu, Ninjitsu, Martial Arts Classes for Kids and Adults at CMA Reno.com

Welcome to our Reno, Nevada, Martial Arts Website. Your source for Martial Arts including Jujitsu and Ninjitsu Classes and Learning for Kids and Adults

CMA Reno.com Archive of Past Blog Posts

Adults – Why should I take Karate Classes?

“I’m Healthy.  I’m happy.  I have energy and a happy social life.  Why should I take a Karate Class?”

On occasion I feel like I am talking to people that really wonder why they should take Karate Classes at all.  As I am sure you figured out, the Martial Arts will improve your health.  It will increase your stamina and endurance, which in turn will give you more energy.  You will be interacting with new people and making new friends and aquaintances.  The positive atmosphere in our classes should improve your outside life as well.

If you are searching for this, then you have come to the right place.  And don’t tell anyone, but we help adults lose weight as well.

What if you already have all of this in your life?  Why should you consider a Karate Class?  I cannot speak for other Martial Arts schools, but here at Champion Martial Arts II in Reno, NV we have a laser focus on what we intend to accomplish.  We really narrow down what the ultimate outcome should be for our students.  I will attempt to discuss these in 4 parts.

The first part is self-defense. We actually call it self-protection because we would rather you protect yourself first, instead of trying to defend yourself second.  Either way, the world we live in is a wonderful place for us about 99% of the time.  I will call this our 99% time.  The other 1% of the time is when it is not wonderful, it is not happy, and it is not safe.  The choice to spend a small part of the 99% preparing for the 1% is a choice all people should make.

The second laser focus category is confidence and self-esteem. Some people make jokes and laugh about this not being an issue, but I ask you this, “What percentage of your friends have a lot of confidence?  What about self-esteem?”  If you are like most people than the percentage is not very high.  Many people live their life in fear and feel anxious.  What does this do to your 99% time listed above?

Our third main focus in our Karate Class is to help you overcome obstacles and rise to the occasion. It doesn’t really matter what the occasion is.  If you are faced with a challenge, will you run from it, or will you rise up and conquer it?  It is so important to us that Karate improves the future of our students.  We are not a cash factory.  We are here to help you face your problems head on and defeat them.  Anything that holds you back in life will reduce the quality of your 99% time.

The final major focus we have in our Martial Arts Classes is to improve your ability. We strive to improve your physical, mental and spiritual self.  We are here to help you become a total person.  Any nagging problem in your life will reduce the quality of your life.  If we can help you eliminate that challenge, then we will.  We want you to be able to do new things.  Things you might have seen on TV and thought you could never do.  We can help you achieve your goals.

So why should you take Karate Classes with us at Champion Martial Arts II? So you can become the total you.  A you that can defend and protect yourself, has confidence and self-esteem, can overcome challenges and rise to the occasion.  You will do this all while improving your ability.

Sensei Ryan
Champion Martial Arts II
Reno, NV

Image | WordPress Themes